I have inherited Your testimonies forever,
For they are the joy of my heart.
I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes
Forever, even to the end.
Psalm 119: 111, 112

Sunday, April 15, 2012


I Fed Ex'd our dossier last Thursday, April 12th!  For those of you who don't know what a dossier is, just take a peek at the papers in the picture.  These are letters, forms, certificates, home study, passports, etc. that have all been part of the last nine months of our lives.  They were authenticated by Arizona Secretary of State and are now in the hands of our agency, the U.S. Government, and Ethiopia. Woohoo!  Now we wait to hear when we are officially on the wait list, and wait some more to meet our kiddos.  I've felt butterflies in my belly every day since Thursday! It feels so much more real now that we've pretty much completed our end of the process (other than fundraising and travel).  We are SO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment