I have inherited Your testimonies forever,
For they are the joy of my heart.
I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes
Forever, even to the end.
Psalm 119: 111, 112

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Joy of My Heart

The most difficult step of just about any journey, is the very first.  How long now have I been contemplating recording the journey of our family and my own personal journey in my walk of obedience and joy in the Lord?  Here it is.  The first step!  My heart IS overflowing with joy for my King; for the family He has entrusted me with; and for the trials, discouragements, stumbles, and, of course, the glorious moments and seasons in life.  My children, my husband and soul mate, and first and foremost, my God and Savior are the Joys of My Heart.  In the beginning was the Word.  And the Word was with God.  And the Word was God.  John 1:1  And never will I cease to find joy in the Word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment