I have inherited Your testimonies forever,
For they are the joy of my heart.
I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes
Forever, even to the end.
Psalm 119: 111, 112

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

He's Home!

Not much to share tonight, except...Paul is home!  He's been working in California since the middle of September.  Our faithful and ever-loving God saw favor on our family and blessed Paul with a job here in Chandler, Arizona!  Woohoo!  We don't have to uproot.  We don't have to drive hundreds of miles away.  We are blessed beyond measure!  Now begins a new chapter for our family.  Only the good Lord knows what our future holds, but I have no worries or concerns.  His plans for us are good, because we are called according to His will, and we love Him, and He loves us with an everlasting love.

Yes I have loved you with an everlasting love.
Therefore with loving kindness I have drawn you.
   Jeremiah 31:3

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God
to those who are the called according to His purpose.
   Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment