I have inherited Your testimonies forever,
For they are the joy of my heart.
I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes
Forever, even to the end.
Psalm 119: 111, 112

Friday, March 4, 2011

Still settling...

Well, we are blessed to be in a comfy rental home close to both sets of grandparents and good friends.  We don't even need to change our shopping locations!  As comforting as it is to sort and organize our belongings, that sense of chaos still creeps in when I think of doing this moving thing all over again in a couple years.  Part of me says, "Can I just keep everything in this box so it's ready to go when we move out?"  I know.  Not very practical or realistic, but it sure would make life a bit simpler.  Instead, I'll lean on God's peace which absolutely surpasses all my understanding.  Resting in Him makes me smile.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.   Philippians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment