I have inherited Your testimonies forever,
For they are the joy of my heart.
I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes
Forever, even to the end.
Psalm 119: 111, 112

Monday, January 24, 2011

Tyler Turns 9

I'm amazed at the truth...time does have wings!  How can it be that our baby boy is nine years old already?  As much as a I love each stage of their growth and development, and I love being able to communicate with my children who are actually little human beings, I also get nostalgic about their younger days.

We celebrated at the park this year.  It was a gorgeous 72 degree "winter" day, and everyone had a great time.  I love to see my kids playing and spending time with their friends.

We had to do the whole "blowing out the candles" thing twice.  Daddy forgot to video tape the first run-through.

Our Sweet Zaiden getting so big!

Of course, there had to be some tragedy at the party.  It's a good thing that there were engineers there.  The guys put their heads (and throwing arms) together to figure out a way to get the football to float back to the edge of the pond.  Pretty exciting stuff.  I think they all felt they wouldn't be missed if they didn't attend, but more than that...they were needed!  Thank God for quick-thinking daddies!

Casey, Hannah, Zaiden, Rhyan, Dyami, Trey, Isiah, Trevor, Wyatt, and Ty.


Nana surprises Ty with a kiss goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment